Canada Immigration Blogs - Canada Safe Haven Immigration Consulting

Immigration Blogs

Home - Immigration Blogs

Canada immigration blog

Immigrating to Nova Scotia

Immigrating to Nova Scotia

Have you considered Nova Scotia? Beautiful Nova Scotia is a province on the Atlantic side of Canada and ...
Read More
Business Developer

Canada Wants Business Developers and New Businesses

If you are now outside of Canada and think that you might want to immigrate, Canada is looking ...
Read More
Tech Talent

Canada Welcomes Tech Talent

With a booming tech sector, Canada is welcoming new tech talent from all over the world. It has ...
Read More
Canadian Citizen

3 Steps To Become a Canadian Citizen

Have you been a permanent resident of Canada for a while? Are you ready to become a citizen? ...
Read More
Proof of Funds

Showing Proof of Funds

Planning on applying for immigration into Canada? You may have heard the term "proof of funds." If you ...
Read More
Immigration Fraud

Beware of Immigration Fraud

Did you know that immigration fraud exists and that you can report it? Those who wish to call ...
Read More
work visa immigration

Canada Is Hiring – More Open Jobs

If you are thinking of migrating to Canada, need to know more about jobs in Canada for foreigners ...
Read More
wedding with Canadian Flag

Wedding and Immigration

June is the month of weddings, and those in Canada may follow this trend. Saying “I do” always ...
Read More
work permit PGWP

What Is Post-Graduate Work Permit

Planning on staying in Canada after graduation from university? If you love Canada and think that you might ...
Read More
parent and child super visa

Learn About the Super Visa

Are you a parent or grandparent? Do you have family in Canada that you are missing? With the ...
Read More
Rejection of application

7 Reasons For Study Permit Rejections

Have you had a rejection of your application to study in Canada? With many applications for study permits ...
Read More
Family Together

Bringing Your Family Together

Do you have family that is back home or outside of Canada? Miss them and want to see ...
Read More